Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Thanks be...

Thanks be to God the Father that he loves us so much that He has actively chosen to reconcile a one-sided relationship that doesn't deserve to be redeemed.

I am thankful for God the Son who submitted to the will of the Father, took human form, lived a perfect life only to sacrifice Himself on the cross at Calvary to pay for the sins of all man.

I am thankful for God the Spirit who lives within me, reveals my flaws and anoints my walk through sanctifying grace.

I am thankful for a wife I do not deserve.

I am thankful for 3 wonderful children who transform my life daily.

I am thankful for North Ridge Community Church and Pastor Matt Hawkins for pointing me in the direction of righteousness.

I am thankful for all the ministries that fight the daily spiritual battles in the name of Jesus Christ.

I am thankful for a work environment that provides job security and the opportunity to work with people who understand taking Faith to work.

I am thankful for today because it's another day to meet the Lost where they are.

Thanks be to God. Amen.

No comments: